At Think Cool Coaching we provide unique learning opportunities for each individual, team and organization to better understand and apply their natural strengths to collaborate, communicate and connect in fulfillment of purposeful goals. We do this by integrating research backed resources such as Appreciative Inquiry methodology, Gallup Clifton Strengths and the Conflict Dynamics Profile self-assessments to expand effective strategies that help you to minimize the impact of burnout in high stakes and high pressure situations.
Personal Resilience Strengths Coaching
Strengths Coaching will help you better manage life’s stressors and design steps to fulfill what matters to you by expanding your:
- Courage and confidence to effectively communicate
- Self-awareness and personal resilience
- Personal sense of purpose
- Celebration of daily progress and sense of fulfillment
- Network of supportive and meaningful relationships
Experiential Team Learning
Unlock collective Wisdom to increase:
- Collaboration and working well together
- Positive and encouraging conflict dynamics
- Clarity of purpose, expectations and behaviors
- Trust and Accountability
- A sense of individual and collective wellbeing to help prevent burnout
Unlock Collective Wisdom Learning Sprints
Reinforce strengths-based behaviors and practices for continuous success to:
- Creatively generate and implement accountability action plans for in-person and hybrid workplaces
- Ensure consistent individual and collective support to help everyone show up at their best
- Courageously collaborate to solve problems and achieve better outcomes in high demand and uncertain life circumstances
“Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.”
– Viktor Frankl
How might coaching benefit you?
- Preparing for a new career move, lifestyle change or other life transition?
- Experiencing a lack of cooperation and unrealistic expectations to do more with less?
- Managing high demand projects and supporting diverse teams to fulfill important goals?
Your Simple Plan to Get Started
Let’s Connect to find a time to talk:
During this free call, we explore what matters to you and determine if we’re a good fit to work together
If we are a good fit, we’ll send you an agreement to get started towards reaching your goals.
Think Cool Coaching Expertise
Marcia’s top 5 CliftonStrengths in service to support your success:
Arranger, Connectedness, Individualization, Strategic and Relator
We stay up to date on the latest proven coaching methodologies.
Gallup Certified Strengths Coach
World Business & Executive Coach Summit
Narrative Coach Enhanced Practitioner
Academy of Coaching Excellence
Accelerating Coach Excellence (ACE)
Conflict Dynamics Profile®
Powered By XCHANGE
High Conflict Institute with Bill Eddy
Workplace Conflict Intervention Coaching Skills
We Are Here To Support You
Think Cool Coaching believes that each person has unique strengths to successfully navigate life’s most difficult challenges both individually and collectively.
Discover and leverage your superpowers to bring out the best in yourself and others!